Home » Youth World » Winners 1 Questions 11
under a special agreement with
Winners Series 1
(Click on the better answer (a or b) for each question)
1. Before I was saved, God saw me as being in Adam—in Adam’s sinful family.
2. The way to be accepted perfectly by God is by keeping all of His commandments.
3. The moment I received Christ as my Savior, God put me in Christ.
4. Because I am in Christ, God has forgiven me of every sin—past, present, and future.
5. God’s Word says that we are accepted “in the Beloved.” This means that we are accepted perfectly in Christ.
6. To be “accepted in Christ” means that God loves and accepts me the same way He loves and accepts His own beloved Son.
7. When I sin, I lose my position in Christ.
8. My “walk” with Christ is the way I live, day-by-day.
9. It does not really matter how I live day-by-day, since God always sees me perfect in Christ.
10. The time to ask God to forgive me for sins committed during the day is at night before I go to bed.
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2017 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.