Home » Youth World » Winners 1 Questions 8
under a special agreement with
Winners Series 1
(Click on the better answer (a or b) for each question)
1. Man’s rebellion and disobedience raised a great barrier between God and people.
2. God could have forgiven us without His Son’s death on the cross.
3. God is the One who put His Son Jesus on the cross.
4. Jesus did not choose to go to the cross. He went unwillingly.
5. Two things caused God to put His Son on the cross: 1) Our sins, and 2) God’s love for sinners.
6. God is perfectly satisfied with the sacrifice which He Himself provided in His Son.
7. The death of Christ on the cross is the great eternal proof of God’s love for us.
8. We know that God can make us alive again after death because He raised His Son from the dead.
9. When a Christian dies, he is separated from Christ until the Lord comes again.
10. When Jesus comes again, He will give us wonderful, new, resurrection bodies like His glorious resurrection body.
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2020 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.