Home » Youth World » Understanding True Love Questions 3
under a special agreement with
Understanding True Love series
(Click on the better answer (a or b) for each question)
1. Having sex before marriage is a sure way of knowing real love.
2. You cannot give 100% of yourself to your marriage partner if you have had sex with others.
3. Sex before marriage will not affect your self esteem.
4. Sex before marriage has life-long consequences.
5. Sex before marriage can be a big disappointment.
6. Sex before marriage is risky.
7. Abortion is not God’s solution to an unwanted pregnancy.
8. Sex before marriage is a good way of finding the right person to marry.
9. Sex before marriage can wreck your marriage.
10. Sex before marriage is wrong. It is wrong because God says it is sin.
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2017 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.