Home » Youth World » Understanding True Love Questions 16
under a special agreement with
Understanding True Love series
(Click on the better answer (a or b) for each question)
1. Biblical marriage is a lifetime commitment. It is a serious thing for a man and woman to solemnly vow before God, families and friends that they will love and cherish each other until death parts them.
2. God takes vows seriously. In His Word, God says, “I hate divorce.” Both husband and wife should agree that marriage is for life and that divorce is not an option.
3. It is just as important for you to become the right person as it is to find the right person.
4. If you truly love the Lord and delight yourself in Him, He will give you the desires of your heart. See Psalm 37:4.
5. If you do not learn to be content as a single person, you will not be content as a married person.
6. If it is God’s will for you to be married, God will automatically cause you to marry the right person.
7. It is never God’s will for a Christian to marry a non–Christian.
8. Anyone who goes to church, says he or she is a Christian, and tries to live a decent life is a Christian.
9. It is a thrilling time when you find the right person and you are engaged, but it is also a dangerous time in that you face special temptations. If you want God’s blessing on your marriage, do not become involved sexually before you are actually married.
10. If you and your beloved have kept yourself pure, when you are married and the time comes for you to give yourselves to each other in sexual love, you will be aware of God’s approval. You are fulfilling that which God planned for marriage and He will take pleasure in it.
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2020 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.