Home » Youth World » Timely Topics Questions 6
Timely Topics for Teens series
(Click on the best answer for each question)
1. Self esteem can best be defined as
a) being happy with yourself.
b) having the proper respect for yourself, realizing that you are worth something and that God has a wonderful plan for your life.
c) feeling you are just as good as everyone else.
d) being proud or conceited.
2. The way we think about ourselves affects how much God loves us.
3. The Bible tells us that God esteems every person.
4. Are these 5 steps what you need to do to develop self esteem?
a. Realize that God is not through with you yet.
b. Use the abilities God has given you to fulfill His will for your life.
c. Get to know God.
d. Begin to cooperate with God.
e. Believe that God has a plan for your life.
5. God wants us to have respect for everyone including ourselves.
6. Psalm 91 tells us wonderful things God will do for those who love Him. One of these is that God will stop all troubles from coming to these people.
7. According to Philippians 1:6, God will continue to work in us
a) until the day of Jesus Christ.
b) until He gets tired of us.
c) until we don't want Him to work on us any more.
8. If God is to make you one of His masterpieces, He needs your
9. "When we fit into God's plan for us, we not only bring glory to Him, but we find fulfillment, happiness and joy." As you think of your own life, would you say this statement is
a) true of you?
b) not true of you?
c) not true, but you wish it was?
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2020 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.