Home » Youth World » Timely Topics Questions 2
Timely Topics for Teens series
(Click on the best answer for each question)
1. The person who is truly converted to Christ becomes...
a) at once like Christ.
b) at once the possessor of priceless gifts and privileges.
c) at once sinless.
2. Which statement does not belong with the others?
a) Christ is life eternal.
b) Christ is God's greatest Gift.
c) Christ lives within me.
d) Christ is power.
e) Christ is everything.
f) The Bible may be the Word of God.
g) Christ is the answer.
3. A child of God has no record because his sins have been blotted out by the precious blood of Christ.
4. God's greatest gift is the church.
5. Becoming a Christian means joining a church and behaving like a Christian.
6. When God redeemed you through Christ, He placed under the hood, so to speak, a powerful engine—the resurrection life of His Son.
7. To begin trusting Him instead of trying to do it yourself is to stop pushing with your own power and start making use of His power.
8. Which answer does not belong? Christ is the answer in everyday life to...
a) learn to love someone you dislike.
b) never have any sickness.
c) break the power of a particular sin in your life.
d) defeat the devil and his power.
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2018 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.