Home » Youth World » Timely Topics Questions 14
Timely Topics for Teens series
(Click on the best answer for each question)
1. Which Bible verse contains Jesus’ prediction about His own death and resurrection on the third day?
a) Matthew 12:40.
b) Matthew 6:33.
c) Matthew 11:28.
2. Christ appeared to Mary Magdalene first, and later to His disciples and even to a group of people numbering...
3. Which statement is not true regarding the resurrection of Jesus Christ?
a) It proves Christ’s claims.
b) Jesus paid our sin debt.
c) It opened the gateway to life.
d) Satan is working out his plan.
e) Both saved and unsaved will be raised from the grave.
f) It proclaimed the good news.
4. Christ’s resurrection proved that He is who He claimed to be.
5. God accepted Christ’s death on the cross as the partial payment of our sins.
6. God forgives our sins but He does not forget them.
7. Which statement does not belong? The bodies of the unsaved...
a) will also be raised one day to stand before the God whom they refused.
b) will stay in the graves as punishment for not believing.
c) will come forth unto the resurrection of condemnation.
8. Not only can we know, but also we can choose where we will spend eternity.
9. Death can be the greatest gain or be the greatest loss. It all depends on what you do with Jesus.
10. Which statement best describes you?
a) I know when I die that I will be with the Lord Jesus Christ.
b) I am not sure what will happen to me when I die.
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2019 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.