Home » Youth World » Overcomers Questions 11
under a special agreement with
(Click on the better answer (a or b) for each question)
1. God's great plan is
a) to keep working on the human race until all people become good.
b) to save people out of Adam's sinful family and unite them into one spiritual body called "the Church."
2. The word "church" as it is used in the Bible refers to
a) a group of believers.
b) a beautiful building.
3. Since Christ was in Heaven, how could He say that Saul was persecuting Him?
a) Saul was persecuting the believers, His spiritual body.
b) Saul was saying and doing things that were hurting Christ's heart.
4. The Church is
a) the spiritual Body of Christ.
b) a vast number of people who have been redeemed.
5. The Church came into being on the day
a) Jesus rose from the dead.
b) of Pentecost, fifty days after Christ's resurrection.
6. How did God deal with the hatred between Jews and Gentiles?
a) He commanded them to stop hating one another.
b) All believers—both Jews and Gentiles—were "crucified with Christ."
7. The Jewish and Gentile believers were
a) kept separate.
b) made one in Christ.
8. Of the Jewish and Gentile believers, God made
a) the Jewish Church and the Gentile Church.
b) "one new Man" — Jesus Christ the Head and all believers forming His Body.
9. Every person who receives Christ as Lord and Savior becomes a member of
a) whatever church he chooses.
b) the one Body of Christ.
10. God is making known His great wisdom and power by
a) working to bring all religions of the world together.
b) the Church, the Body of Christ.
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2018 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.