Home » Youth World » Majoring Questions 9
Majoring in Life
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. What plan did the demons settle on to bring down the Christian college girl?
a) Tempt her to sin in a relationship with the class hunk.
b) Tempt her to live the Christian life by herself.
c) Tempt her to give up her devotional life.
2. Since a Christian has God’s Spirit and God’s Word, input from other believers is not particularly important.
3. Which two Bible characters does the author commend to our consideration as worth imitating?
a) Timothy & Mary.
b) Abraham & David.
c) Paul & Peter.
4. Apart from Jesus and his disciples, who are the closest trainer-trainee team in the Bible?
a) Abraham & Isaac.
b) David & Jonathan.
c) Paul & Timothy.
5. A person who is very busy and is a good talker is often a good choice for a mentor.
6. The most important quality in a mentor is godly character.
7. Can you develop a mentoring relationship without a proper agreement right from the start?
8. The mentor has the responsibility of initiating topics for discussion.
9. Mentoring is best done in a fairly formal setting with questions and answers.
10. It is likely that you could have a number of different mentors during your life.
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2018 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.