Home » Youth World » Majoring Questions 8
Majoring in Life
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. “I never get anything out of church” is a good reason not to go.
2. Hebrews 10:25 specifically encourages us to attend church.
3. The author recommends doing a concordance search on this phrase:
a) Jesus saves.
b) love each other.
c) one another.
4. Which verse admonishes us to “encourage one another”?
a) 1 Thessalonians 5:11.
b) Ephesians 4:32.
c) 1 Peter 3:8.
5. A biblical definition of “church” is “fellow believers.”
6. The most important consideration in choosing a church should be that the service challenges you intellectually.
7. Three qualities of a good church are:
a) the preacher is passionate, the worship team is great, and they talk about God.
b) it teaches the Scriptures, it touches your spirit, and it exercises your gifts.
c) it provides solid mentors, has a good Sunday School, and a great singles group.
8. A church that does not clearly present the Scriptures as the authoritative Word of God will be full of doctrinal error.
9. As long as the church uses the Bible, it’s not really important whether Christ is a central focus or not.
10. If you can’t find a good church to attend, then you have no other option but to stay home.
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2019 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.