Home » Youth World » Majoring Questions 5
Majoring in Life
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. Why was Tiffany trying to find an empty table in the cafeteria?
a) She liked to eat on her own.
b) She had studying to do.
c) She didn’t know anyone to eat with.
2. Proverbs 18:24 helps us understand that Jesus’ friendship is unfailing.
3. Holding onto a friendship too tightly could get you labeled as a…
4. The author recommends this new attitude for leeches, loners and lamenters: be…
a) a friend.
c) a giver.
5. The best model of someone with the right attitude for developing friendship is…
c) a philanthropist.
6. One good way to sharpen friendship skills is to do a Bible concordance study on the word “friend”.
7. Match the reference: a good friend listens more than she talks.
a) Proverbs 27:9.
b) James 1:19.
c) Ephesians 4:32.
8. Match the reference: a good friend keeps his promise even when it costs him.
a) Philippians 2:4.
b) Proverbs 19:6.
c) Psalm 15:4.
9. Match the reference: a good friend knows how to apologize.
a) Matthew 5:23-24.
b) Psalm 15:4.
c) Proverbs 16:28.
10. There’s one thing we can count on:
a) friends come and go.
b) Jesus, our best Friend, walks with us.
c) friends will always disappoint us.
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2018 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.