Home » Youth World » Majoring Questions 4
Majoring in Life
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. What was the trigger that made the author feel like a zombie?
a) He lost his girlfriend.
b) His mailbox was empty.
c) His car got wrecked.
2. Which Scripture verse provided a solution to his problem?
a) 1 Peter 5:7.
b) 1 Peter 1:16.
c) 2 Peter 1:21.
3. Jesus answered his prayers by giving him more mail.
4. One writer used this phrase—“a lump in the throat, a sense of wrong”—to define this concept:
b) sense of injustice.
5. Manfred recommends that we think of homesickness as…
a) a longing for home.
b) an invitation by Jesus to step through the Door.
c) a feeling that will pass with time.
6. Christ’s salvation includes such benefits as acceptance, love, peace, forgiveness and protection.
7. The author cautions us not to use our imagination in thinking about Jesus.
8. Suggested ways to handle homesickness include:
a) listening to others, keeping a journal, serving people in practical ways.
b) getting more friends, relaxing more often, going to church regularly.
c) writing home frequently, reading the Bible, praying about it.
9. As long as you hang in with a good crowd you won’t feel homesick.
10. Which Bible book may be most helpful to read when feeling homesick?
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2020 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.