Home » Youth World » Majoring Questions 3
Majoring in Life
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. What did Joseph do to make Christine bitterly angry?
a) He borrowed her car without permission.
b) He stole money from her.
c) He did drugs in her car.
2. What verse “rattled Christine’s cage”?
a) Ephesians 2:8.
b) Matthew 6:15.
c) 2 Corinthians 5:21.
3. When people become Christians forgiveness comes naturally.
4. Which distinction helped resolve the author’s dilemma about forgiveness?
a) Between judgmental and practical forgiveness.
b) Between theoretical and applied forgiveness.
c) Between judicial and experiential forgiveness.
5. God declares you wholly righteous by…
a) a sovereign act of his loving mercy.
b) placing your sin on Christ at the cross.
c) crediting you for good deeds you do.
6. Which verse assures us that those forgiven in Christ will never be condemned by God?
a) Romans 8:1.
b) Ephesians 4:32.
c) Matthew 18:21.
7. Judicial forgiveness is based on Christ’s death on the cross.
8. Experiential forgiveness only means that we receive God’s forgiveness.
9. According to this lesson, what is a strong indicator of spiritual growth?
a) Faith in tough times.
b) Sharing our resources with those in need.
c) Forgiving others.
10. Your experiential forgiveness determines the measure with which you love people.
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2018 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.