Home » Youth World » Majoring Questions 30
Majoring in Life
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. In the opening scene here, what makes the journey of life no longer joyful?
a) Too many salesmen.
b) Too many signs and guidelines.
c) Too many ditches.
2. What can make the Christian journey enjoyable?
a) Emphasizing relationship with Jesus rather than rules.
b) The right set of friends.
c) A disciplined approach to life.
3. Jesus wants you to enjoy an abundant life.
4. When you ask for more reality in your spiritual life, God will respond by…
a) bringing more suffering.
b) putting you into a good church.
c) giving you more of his Son.
5. Difficult things in life can reveal where sinful self is still in control.
6. Which verse tells us that we are “crucified with Christ”?
a) Colossians 3:4.
b) 2 Corinthians 4:10.
c) Galatians 2:20.
7. The Christian life doesn’t require obedience because Jesus is our friend.
8. Freedom is found only through complete independence from others.
9. True freedom is found in taking Christ’s yoke upon us and learning from him.
10. The author quoted Philippians 3:10-11 to highlight this truth:
a) your major for life is Jesus.
b) work done for God will last forever.
c) every Christian is called to be a missionary.
Congratulations on completing this course!
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2019 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.