Home » Youth World » Majoring Questions 29
Majoring in Life
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. What made missionary life in the Koehler’s desert mountain town difficult?
a) Traffic noise and wild music at night.
b) Rats, lack of water and wild gunfire.
c) Drastic change of diet and climate.
2. The Pima people are…
a) suspicious and unfriendly.
b) tough and primitive.
c) eager for the Gospel.
3. The loss of their child led the author and his wife to…
a) trust God more.
b) leave the mission field.
c) despair and anger.
4. Jesus promised that the Christian life would be hassle-free.
5. Satan used the author’s trials to paint an ugly picture of the God who loved him.
6. God is totally good; the bad things in life are ultimately rooted in sin.
7. What especially helps give suffering purpose and meaning?
a) Knowing that pain is good for you.
b) Persevering under trial leads to the crown of life.
c) Suffering kills sinful pleasures.
8. Which passage tells us that suffering is a pre-requisite for reigning with Christ?
a) James 1:12.
b) Hebrews 12:1.
c) 2 Timothy 2:12.
9. People who suffer tend to be shallow.
10. Suffering will enable you to…
a) understand the Bible better.
b) have a tougher approach to the world.
c) comfort others who are in trouble.
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2017 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.