Home » Youth World » Majoring Questions 28
Majoring in Life
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. What killed Celine’s dream of a tennis scholarship?
a) She lost the game.
b) She broke her arm.
c) She made the coach angry with her poor play.
2. It’s wrong for Christians to make plans.
3. James 4:13-16 warns us against what?
a) Pride in our own plans.
b) Lack of faith.
c) Hating others.
4. Holding your plans with an open palm means allowing God to take you on a different road than you might expect.
5. Which Bible passage describes an open-palmed approach to personal planning?
a) Matthew 5:13.
b) James 4:13-16.
c) Proverbs 3:5-6.
6. Isaiah 55:8-9 tells us that…
a) God’s ways are different than ours.
b) there is hope even after failure.
c) pride brings downfall.
7. Too many expectations narrow your opportunities and set you up for constant disappointment.
8. According to the author, what makes you a heavy person to be around?
a) Being too serious.
b) Talking too much.
c) Heaping expectations on people’s heads.
9. Psalm 62:5 encourages us to expect God to give us the grace to face life as it comes.
10. Who is the supreme model for living a life with right expectations and open acceptance?
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2017 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.