Home » Youth World » Majoring Questions 26
Majoring in Life
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. The opening scenario illustrated a common reality in real life.
2. Before romance gets too hot to handle, the author recommends…
a) backing off and going home.
b) drawing a firm line defining allowable behavior.
c) dating only in groups.
3. When God’s peace vanishes you are likely in danger of losing purity.
4. There’s no danger in being alone together as long as your purity is maintained.
5. Emotions that accompany sexual sin are unpredictable and can destroy love.
6. The destructive results of sexual compromise illustrate this biblical principle:
a) you reap what you sow.
b) there’s nothing new under the sun.
c) the flesh is sinful.
7. What is the sin “against [one’s] own body”?
a) Doing drugs.
b) Unhealthy diet.
c) Sexual immorality.
8. Sex outside of God’s design is a good thing gone bad.
9. Which verse tells us that you cannot scoop fire into your lap without burning your clothes?
a) Proverbs 23:23.
b) Proverbs 6:27.
c) Proverbs 3:5.
10. What will wash the devil’s lies about sex into the gutter?
a) Taking a firm stand for truth.
b) The water of God’s Word.
c) Living with self-discipline.
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2018 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.