Home » Youth World » Majoring Questions 24
Majoring in Life
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. God’s answering thought to the guy’s lament wishing he didn’t have eyes was…
a) he should burn the magazine.
b) he should point his eyes at God’s Son.
c) he should vow not to buy any more such magazines.
2. What did Job covenant with his eyes?
a) Not to look lustfully at a girl.
b) Not to desire material wealth.
c) Not to look at his miserable comforters with hatred.
3. The author had no problem in looking at girls in high school because he was a strong Christian.
4. In 2 Corinthians 6:14 God clearly commands us not to become romantically involved with someone who doesn’t love Jesus.
5. The author attempted to ward off ridicule for his faith by…
a) studying arguments for the Christian faith.
b) lifting weights and looking tough.
c) getting involved in sports.
6. It’s not bad to be smart but it is bad to see ourselves as wise and clever.
7. According to Proverbs 27:20 what are never satisfied?
c) The eyes of man.
d) All of the above.
8. God’s solution for the problem of controlling our eyes is…
a) to concentrate on what is good.
b) to be more self-disciplined.
c) to fix our eyes on Jesus.
9. Looking at Jesus is called…
10. The more we read God’s Word the clearer will be our view of Jesus.
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2017 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.