Home » Youth World » Majoring Questions 23
Majoring in Life
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. What is a Movado?
a) A sports car.
b) A PDA.
c) An expensive watch.
2. Why was Jason wearing designer clothes?
a) They were a gift from his father.
b) He wanted to dazzle some old friends.
c) They fit better than other clothes.
3. Jason had been a favorite with the girls in his youth group.
4. Jason had been given the nickname “Jamarillo” because of his…
a) cowboy boots.
b) good looks.
c) Texan accent.
5. Jason wished he had a more impressive car than his Toyota Echo.
6. What ruined Jason’s well-laid plans to impress his former friends?
a) They saw the car he was driving.
b) Some muddy water splashed on his white shirt.
c) He slipped going in the door of the restaurant.
7. In Jeremiah 9, God tells us not to overvalue our mind, muscle or money.
8. The true source of your confidence should be…
a) your knowledge of God’s Word.
b) your family and educational background.
c) your relationship with Jesus Christ.
9. Which Bible passage tells us that some day everyone will bow before Jesus?
a) Philippians 2:9-10.
b) Ephesians 1:21-23.
c) Romans 8:31.
10. As you learn to see yourself the way God sees you, your self-image will not be easily rocked.
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2017 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.