Home » Youth World » Majoring Questions 22
Majoring in Life
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. The author says that one of the main motivations for getting really rich is…
a) so we can buy whatever we want.
b) so we will never have to do what anyone else says again.
c) so we can quit working.
2. Wanting to be “large and in charge” is closely related to a desire to be God.
3. Matthew records the story of this person who understood submission in an encounter with Jesus.
a) Roman soldier.
b) Galilean fisherman.
c) Jewish religious leader.
4. True submission sees Jesus as ultimately in charge.
5. Submission means that we should never be bold in proposing ideas.
6. Ephesians chapters 1, 5 and 6 contain examples of…
a) a godly attitude towards government.
b) humble service in missions.
c) God-ordained chains of command.
7. What does the author define as “outward obedience mixed with inward rebellion”?
8. When an authority asks you to do something that doesn’t make sense you should…
a) ask for an explanation.
b) offer an alternative suggestion.
c) appeal to a higher authority.
d) none of the above.
e) any of the above.
9. In cases where you don’t agree with the authority, and your alternatives have failed, you should still submit, trusting God to overrule if he sees fit.
10. Which Bible passage tells us God resists the proud and unsubmissive?
a) Matthew 26:36-46.
b) Philippians 2:8-9.
c) James 4:6-7.
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2018 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.