Home » Youth World » Majoring Questions 21
Majoring in Life
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. The Mexican drug lord illustrated integrity by doing what?
a) Leaving a large tip in the restaurant.
b) Treating his wife with kindness.
c) Returning the extra change back to the waitress.
2. The author defines integrity as…
a) success at any cost.
b) honesty in the little things.
c) being truthful.
3. As believers, we should live with integrity because God is always watching over our shoulder.
4. Which Bible character’s integrity protected him from conspiracies of corrupt government officials?
5. One of integrity’s dividends is that it will hold you up in tough times.
6. Living with integrity is tough and makes life more complicated.
7. Since it’s important to put your best foot forward there’s nothing wrong with enhancing your resume when looking for a job.
8. Keeping an appointment even when something else comes up is one way to show integrity.
9. Passing along stories about others has nothing to do with integrity.
10. In the Bible whose wife asked him if he was still holding on to his integrity?
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2019 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.