Home » Youth World » Majoring Questions 20
Majoring in Life
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. What caused the author to re-examine his use of time during Bible college?
a) He got caught cheating.
b) In order to complete a paper he broke the rules about lights out and was disciplined.
c) He read a book on time management.
2. What is the selfish goal of “saving time”?
a) To work more efficiently.
b) To make time for more work.
c) To gain more time for fun.
3. The author labels T.G.I.F. as one of the devil’s slogans.
4. Lack of time is not really a problem because there is enough time for all God wants you to do.
5. Which Bible verse relates to your to-do list?
a) Proverbs 16:3.
b) James 5:12.
c) Romans 12:11.
6. It isn’t Christian to turn down other’s people’s requests.
7. What realization from Psalm 90:12 can help you maximize your time?
a) You can get more done if you move more quickly.
b) It’s OK to get a good night’s sleep.
c) Your days are numbered.
8. God isn’t against you having fun but he wants you to gain mature judgment so that you value what is beneficial.
9. Proverbs 11:1 suggests this key principle in our use of time:
a) enjoy your work and work at your fun.
b) weigh your time to gain a balanced life.
c) push hard today because you don’t know what tomorrow may bring.
10. Which verse tells us that Jesus did everything right on time?
a) Matthew 6:33.
b) John 3:3.
c) Galatians 4:4.
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2017 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.