Home » Youth World » Majoring Questions 1
Majoring in Life
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. Each of the five grads faced a specific issue. Which of these was not one of them?
2. Who wanted to attend the Air Force Academy?
3. Stefanie didn’t want to hear that…
a) adulthood involved a whole new level of financial responsibility.
b) higher education would test her principles.
c) life was about to become more complicated.
4. The graduation speaker mentioned three main enemies. Which ones were they?
a) Satan, the world, the flesh.
b) demons, passions, atheism.
c) Satan, ungodly professors, the flesh.
5. The speaker said that the most important person the grads needed was:
a) a loving parent.
b) a loyal friend.
6. Darren was glad to hear about the help Jesus would give him but wondered if it would really include patience to endure the tough times.
7. Rob was happy to hear that Jesus would always be there in his time of need and imagined that might include financial help.
8. Kyle appreciated the concept of spiritual armor but wasn’t so keen about submission to a master.
9. The speaker wrapped up his speech by focusing on this theme:
a) the substitutionary death of Christ.
b) our ready access to a loving Jesus through prayer.
c) the refuge available in our divine Shepherd.
10. All five grads knew Jesus was their Savior but struggled with the idea that he could be relevant in the new challenges facing them now.
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2017 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.