Home » Youth World » Majoring Questions 16
Majoring in Life
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. In his discussion with his professor, Steve contrasted the teaching of Jesus with the views of which philosopher?
2. Satan uses these two main tactics in his attacks on people:
a) murder and deception.
b) sex and violence.
c) lies and hatred.
3. Which verse describes Satan as a devouring lion?
a) John 8:44.
b) Matthew 4:6.
c) 1 Peter 5:8.
4. Satan’s lies are easy to spot because they are obvious.
5. What is God’s primary means of bringing about mind renewal?
a) Church ministries.
b) His Word.
c) Godly friends.
6. Relativism (no absolute truth), sincerity above all else, and conformity are commonly held falsehoods resulting from Satan’s deception.
7. Which Bible passage especially confronts the deception that “now is all that counts”?
a) Romans 13:14.
b) 1 Corinthians 6:19-20.
c) Hebrews 9:27.
8. Increasing your Bible knowledge without applying it is one of Satan’s deceptions.
9. According to Ephesians 6 what can extinguish Satan’s flaming arrows?
a) The helmet of salvation.
b) The shield of faith.
c) The sword of the Spirit.
10. The author describes an “active faith” as an excellent gatekeeper to protect your mind.
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2019 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.