Home » Youth World » Majoring Questions 15
Majoring in Life
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. Who was clearly the hypocrite in the opening story?
2. Seeing hypocrisy in others can make you vulnerable to discouragement and cynicism.
3. Matthew 7:22-23 reveals that not everyone who considers himself a believer is truly a Christian.
4. According to 2 Corinthians 5:21 this person has never been a hypocrite.
5. Who called religious phonies “whitewashed tombs”?
6. In spite of your best intentions and efforts you are prone to hypocrisy too.
7. The first step in dealing with hypocrisy is to confront your friend about their behavior.
8. An essential foundation for dealing positively with hypocrisy is…
a) to get all the facts first.
b) to confess your own hypocrisy to God.
c) to set up a meeting with the hypocrite while the issue is still hot.
9. Which Bible passage gives clear directions for dealing with the difficult situation of an angry reaction?
a) Matthew 7:5.
b) James 5:19-20.
c) Matthew 18:15-17.
10. If your erring friend won’t listen then it’s best just to give up on them.
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2019 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.