Home » Youth World » Majoring Questions 13
Majoring in Life
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. Why were the Bisorio so excited to see the bush plane?
a) They had never seen an airplane before.
b) They thought more missionaries were coming to live with their tribe.
c) The plane was bringing much-needed supplies for their tribe.
2. What did the Bisorio people used to fear before hearing the Gospel?
a) The “forever fire”.
b) White people.
3. When Dave first arrived in Papua New Guinea he wanted to be a missionary.
4. Why did the Malaumanda request a “big talk”?
a) They wanted to resolve a conflict between their tribe and the Bisorio.
b) They wanted bush planes to include their village in flight schedules.
c) They wanted a missionary to come to their village.
5. How long did the missionary say it would take before a new missionary was available?
a) Six months.
b) Two or three years.
c) Five years.
6. Dave didn’t want to let Gleamase talk him into being a missionary because it would look like a bogus effort to win approval from Cindy.
7. Dave’s world expanded in a special way when he…
a) watched Bisorio believers get baptized.
b) visited tribal families in their homes.
c) helped the missionary distribute supplies.
8. What was the significance of the sticks Gleamase threw on the ground?
a) They were the only materials he had for cooking.
b) They were the only building materials available in their village.
c) They each represented members of his tribe who would be lost without the gospel.
9. In Luke 10:2 what did Jesus ask his disciples to do?
a) Go into all the world as missionaries.
b) Ask the Lord of the harvest to send more missionaries.
c) Share the Gospel with their neighbors.
10. Fortunately, a missionary got to Gleamase’s village before he died.
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2017 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.