Home » Youth World » Majoring Questions 11
Majoring in Life
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. When the author was sixteen, how many days a week was he involved in a church activity?
2. As long as we’re trying to serve Jesus we will not experience burn out.
3. Which Scripture passage tells us our God-given gifts are for serving others?
a) 2 Timothy 1:6.
b) 1 Peter 4:10.
c) Ephesians 2:10.
4. Since we are saved by faith, works are not important in the Christian life.
5. Which Old Testament prophet recorded instructions to priests to prevent sweating?
6. What are the “antiperspirants for the sweating child of God”?
a) Love, joy, peace.
b) Love, peace, rest.
c) Hope, peace, joy.
7. Which Bible passage tells us God wants us to find rest?
a) Matthew 11:29-30.
b) Ephesians 3:16-19.
c) Colossians 3:15.
8. When we rely on the power Christ provides within, our service for God won’t wipe us out.
9. Colossians 3:23 tells us we ought to…
a) enjoy God’s peace.
b) give thanks in everything.
c) work wholeheartedly in everything we do.
10. A groaning heart, balking emotions and a questioning mind can be signs of a sweating soul.
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2020 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.