Home » Youth World » Majoring Questions 10
Majoring in Life
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. Why did the marathon runner persevere in spite of the pain?
a) He wanted to stay in shape.
b) He needed to earn sponsor endorsements.
c) He wanted to win the gold medal.
2. Life’s big question for the believer is: “What is God’s reason for leaving me here?”
3. Experiencing a life of comfort and happiness is part of God’s purpose for your life.
4. Some of the facets for God’s purpose in your life include being fruitful, loving God, and knowing Jesus better.
5. Which Bible reference describes the life purpose that particularly appealed to the author?
a) Romans 12:2.
b) 2 Timothy 4:7-8.
c) Philippians 3:10.
6. Why does the author persevere in his missionary work with the Pima Indians?
a) He’d rather die than miss the gold.
b) He has great compassion for needy people.
c) It gives him status with his friends back in Canada.
7. Christ’s eternal rewards can be won by those who…
a) serve God with enthusiasm.
b) use their time wisely.
c) suffer for Jesus’ sake.
d) don’t give up in the race of life.
e) any of the above.
8. Seeking eternal rewards is unselfish because the real joy will be giving them back to Jesus.
9. 1 Corinthians chapter 3 makes it clear that all Christians will receive eternal rewards.
10. Your answer to the big ‘purpose-in-life question’ will determine…
a) your salvation.
b) your happiness.
c) your rewards.
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2019 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.