Home » Youth World » Christianity Differs » Questions
Does Christianity Differ from Other World Religions?
(Click on the best answer for each question)
1. For the Christian, it is impossible to be theologically inclusive.
2. The uniqueness of Christ is threefold:
a) His teaching, His miracles and His prophecies.
b) His incarnation, His death and His rising again.
3. What did Francis Schaeffer call the uniqueness of Christ?
4. As there are inherent physical laws, so there are inherent spiritual laws.
5. Christians assume a superior posture when they talk about the exclusiveness of Christ.
6. In religious matters, sincerely believing something is enough.
7. One of the similarities in almost every religion is
a) the belief in the Golden Rule.
b) the importance of self-sacrifice.
8. Our basic problem is
a) not knowing what we should do.
b) not having the power to do what we know is right.
9. According to Mittelberg and Hybels, what are the three seminal characteristics of God?
a) He is loving, holy and just.
b) He is all-powerful, merciful and forgiving.
10. What is the most universally quoted verse in the Bible?
a) Romans 1:1.
b) John 3:16.
c) John 10:10.
11. Mittelberg said that "religion is spelled 'Do'" and "Christianity is spelled...'Done'."
12. Elimination of desire is the central theme of
13. Which religion teaches that nirvana is achieved through a continuous cycle of birth, life, death and rebirth?
14. Paradise is achieved by living a life of strict abstinence according to
15. In their religious beliefs is there a possibility of assurance for Buddhists, Hindus and Muslims?
16. Of the great religious leaders of the world, Christ alone claimed deity.
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2018 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.