Home » Youth World » Boy & Cabin2 Questions 8
The Boy & the Cabin series 2
(Click on the best answer for each question)
1. Our neighbours were wondering if Con and I would become...
b) piano players.
2. What Vaughan decided to do with God in his life...
a) wasn’t all that important.
b) was very important.
3. As we consider what to do with our lives we should...
a) ask God about it.
b) do our own thing.
4. Becoming a Christian, deciding who he would marry, and what he would do with his life made a big difference in Vaughan’s life.
a) It sure did.
b) No, these decisions were not very important.
5. Vaughan thought he would like God to tell him what He wanted him to do and then Vaughan would decide. Does God work that way?
6. God told Abraham...
a) to stay where he was.
b) to get out of his country.
7. Con and Vaughan decided to...
a) buy a store in town.
b) go to Bible College for a year.
8. If God told you what He wanted you to do, would God be satisfied with an answer of “maybe”?
9. Do you think the twins made a mistake by seeking God’s will?
10. What are you going to do in your decisions?
a) Ask God.
b) Not ask God.
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2018 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.