Home » Youth World » Boy & Cabin2 Questions 2
The Boy & the Cabin series 2
(Click on the best answer for each question)
1. We didn't get our bikes until we...
a) passed into grade 7.
b) passed into grade 9.
c) could lift 100 pounds.
2. Our school in the country...
a) closed its doors.
b) only went to grade 8.
c) burned down.
3. When Vaughan went to school in town he met…
a) kids who knew all about what he had learned in the cabin.
b) kids who didn’t know what he had learned in the cabin.
4. Dad had told the hired man...
a) that it was okay to swear around his boys.
b) that he would be fired if he swore around Dad's boys.
5. Three people were opposed to swearing: my Dad, Mr. Campbell, and God.
6. Living for the Lord in town was...
7. Psalm 84:11 says "no good thing will He [God] withhold from them that...
a) walk uprightly."
b) don't walk uprightly."
8. II Chronicles 16:9 says that God shows Himself strong on behalf of those who...
a) have a perfect heart towards Him.
b) do not keep a clean heart.
9. Daniel 12:4 says that at the time of the end...
a) many will not travel.
b) many will run to and fro.
10. Will you be ready when Jesus comes?
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2019 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.