Home » Youth World » Boy & Cabin2 Questions 10
The Boy & the Cabin series 2
(Click on the best answer for each question)
1. At Bible College the president said that in first year we should keep our nose...
a) in the air.
b) in our books.
c) out of other peoples’ business.
2. Vaughan heard that one fellow prayed...
a) for a girl who was from the farm.
b) that his girl would be smarter than he was.
c) for someone who was more in touch with God than he was.
3. Vaughan believed that God knew who he should marry and that God knew...
a) where she was.
b) how he would meet her.
c) when this would happen.
d) all the above.
4. Vaughan wanted someone...
a) who didn’t care about her morals.
b) who would have kept herself for him.
5. Vaughan’s description of the girl to look for was that she should be someone who was pretty, played the piano, was blond, and would help him in his work.
6. He first heard her play the piano...
a) in her home.
b) at his home.
c) in Chapel.
7. Melba also knew how to play...
8. At first Vaughan didn’t know she had...
a) a car.
b) a lot of money.
c) a flannel graph board.
9. After Bible College...
a) they forgot about each other.
b) they were married and went to a three-month children’s evangelism course in Michigan.
10. Vaughan and Melba believed that God wanted them to work in...
b) New Zealand.
c) Saskatchewan Canada.
11. Would you like to choose God’s step-by-step plan?
Congratulations on completing this course!
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2020 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.