Home » Kids World » Storytime 2-7 Questions
under a special agreement with
presents Storytime Series 2
(Click on the best answer for each question)
1. God wants us to
a) treat others in a kind and loving way.
b) push others when they get in our way.
2. The Bible verse Father quoted at the start of this lesson said: "Love each other with genuine affection, and take delight in honoring each other." When it says "honoring each other" this means…
a) honor others by letting them be first.
b) telling others that you should be first.
3. The one who should be first in our lives is
c) our teacher.
d) our parents.
4. God should be first in our
e) all of the above.
5. In this story Mother read the children a verse that said: "O God, You are my God, early will I seek You." (Psalm 63:1) This verse reminds us to seek God
a) some time.
b) first thing in the morning.
6. Jesus told people who went to a wedding feast
a) not to be proud and take the best seat.
b) not to eat too much.
7. In a little rhyme that the children sang, who was to come first?
8. In the little rhyme who was to come last?
9. God wants to teach us
a) to always try to get the best for ourselves.
b) to put others before ourselves.
10. (OPINION) Can you remember when you put someone else ahead of you?
Congratulations on completing this Course! We hope you can go on to "Best Friends" for more stories like this. Or you could also go to "Bible Exploration - Know Your Bible" for stories told in the most important book in the world.
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2018 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.