Home » Kids World » Storytime 2-5 Questions
under a special agreement with
presents Storytime Series 2
(Click on the best answer for each question)
1. God wants us to
a) hate our enemies.
b) love our enemies.
2. When people hate us God wants us to
a) do good to them.
b) push them.
3. If someone curses us, what should we do?
a) Yell at them.
b) Bless them.
4. When someone insults us or is mean to us, should we pray for them?
5. Joseph's brothers took away his beautiful
6. Joseph's brothers threw him into
a) a river.
b) a pit.
7. Joseph's brothers sold him as a
b) camel driver.
8. The Lord Jesus is our best example of how we should treat our enemies. He
a) tried to get even with His enemies.
b) loved His enemies.
9. It's not always easy to do what Randy did. He gave Harry the prize horse he won. Did that kindness help Harry to change?
10. (OPINION) Do you think God wants you to be kind to your enemies like Jesus, Joseph and Randy were?
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2018 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.