Home » Kids World » Storytime 2-4 Questions
under a special agreement with
presents Storytime Series 2
(Click on the best answer for each question)
1. Is it just as wrong to ACT a lie as to TELL one?
2. Jacob said that God helped him get the meat quickly. Did Jacob tell the truth?
3. Father told the children that Satan is
a) a friend.
b) a liar.
4. Father told the children that Satan can't make us lie but he
a) can shout at us.
b) can tempt us to lie.
5. When we lie we are obeying
6. Does the Bible say we shouldn't lie to one another?
7. It makes God happy when we
b) tell the truth.
8. When Randy and Debbie realized they had been wrong to lie they
a) said it didn't matter.
b) told God they were sorry.
9. Father said that God had forgiven them when they asked Him to, but they should
a) ride their bikes to school.
b) always tell the truth.
10. (OPINION) Perhaps you remember lying recently. What do you think God wants you to do about it now?
a) Tell God what you did and ask him to forgive you.
b) Forget about the whole thing.
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2018 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.