Home » Kids World » Storytime 2-2 Questions
under a special agreement with
presents Storytime Series 2
(Click on the best answer for each question)
1. Moses told the people that their murmuring was against
a) the police.
b) the Lord.
2. Because God has given us so many good things
a) we should grumble about the things we have.
b) we should be happy with what we have.
3. When we grumble God feels
4. In the lesson you read Psalm 103:2 "Bless the Lord, oh my soul, and forget not all His benefits." This verse means that
a) blessings and benefits come from the garage.
b) we should remember all the good things God has given us and thank Him for them.
5. (OPINION) What good thing are you most thankful for?
a) A parent.
b) A friend.
c) A bike or toy.
6. We should be thankful for the Bible because
a) it's God's letter to us.
b) we need it when we go to the store.
7. We can thank God that
a) the Lord Jesus died so that we could go to heaven.
b) our room is not messy.
8. We are able to show our thankfulness to God by
a) talking to Him in prayer.
b) doing good things.
c) both of the above.
9. Have you thanked God today for all the good things He's given you? (give your own personal answer)
We would love to hear from you! If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2019 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.