Home » Kids World » Storytime 1-6 Questions
under a special agreement with
presents Storytime Series 1
(Click on the best answer for each question)
1. In this lesson Randy and Debbie repeated a story they heard in Sunday school. The story was about a wicked servant who…
a) owed the King millions of dollars.
b) gave the King millions of dollars.
c) started a rebellion.
2. The king in the Sunday School lesson
a) cancelled a huge debt.
b) defeated a rebellion.
3. The wicked servant in the lesson
a) was kind to everyone.
b) was mean to someone who owed him only a little money.
4. Jesus wants us
a) to be careful how often we forgive someone.
b) to be willing to forgive many, many, many times.
5. (OPINION) Do you find it easy to forgive people who treat you badly?
6. (OPINION) Have you ever forgiven someone at least five times for doing the same bad thing to you?
c) I don't remember.
7. The Bible memory verse for this lesson asked us to be
8. The Bible memory verse for this lesson asked us to be
9. The Bible memory verse for this lesson asked us to
a) hold grudges for a long time.
b) forgive others.
10. The Bible memory verse for this lesson said we should be kind, tenderhearted and forgiving because
a) this is the best way to stay out of trouble.
b) God, for the sake of Christ, has forgiven us.
We would love to hear from you! If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2022 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.