Home » Kids World » Storytime 1-5 Questions
under a special agreement with
presents Storytime Series 1
(Click on the best answer for each question)
1. King Saul
a) obeyed God.
b) did not obey God.
2. God was pleased with King Saul's offering.
3. God wants us to obey Him.
4. When we obey our parents and others who care for us we are also obeying God.
5. Jean told the children
a) to pick the flowers.
b) not to pick the flowers.
6. God wants us most of all
a) to bring Him presents.
b) to obey Him.
7. If we disobey God,
a) He doesn't care what we do.
b) He wants us to tell Him we are sorry.
8. The people of Israel selected Saul as King because he was
a) fine looking and taller than anyone else.
b) he was known to pray and obey God.
9. The name of the prophet who came to see Saul after he disobeyed was
10. The memory verse for this lesson begins: "Children, obey your parents in all things; for this is…" Click on the button beside the phrase that correctly completes the memory verse.
a) "well pleasing to the Lord."
b) "the best way to get presents at Christmas time."
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2022 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.