Home » Kids World » Storytime 1-4 Questions
under a special agreement with
presents Storytime Series 1
(Click on the best answer for each question)
1. We read the Bible with our
2. We believe the Bible in our
3. When we learn God's Word in our_______ , it keeps us from doing wrong.
4. The Bible is something we should
5. The Bible is something we should
6. The Bible is something we should
7. Randy told Peter that the Bible is like a map that tells us how to
a) get to heaven.
b) travel around the world.
8. According to the Bible story in this lesson which kind of soil produced lots of fruit?
a) Rocky soil.
b) Hard soil by the roadside.
c) Thorny soil.
d) Good soil.
9. The Bible story compared seed to
a) the Word of God.
b) the weather.
10. Do you want your heart to be good soil in which God's Word can be planted?
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2019 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.