Home » Kids World » Storytime 1-3 Questions
under a special agreement with
presents Storytime Series 1
(Click on the best answer for each question)
1. Daddy planted a small
2. Daddy told Randy and Debbie not to play near the tree. They forgot and
a) watered the tree.
b) broke the tree.
3. Randy tied the broken piece together with
4. When father came home Randy was playing with his
5. Debbie was playing with her paper
6. After father found the broken branch he
a) talked to the children.
b) sang to the children.
7. Debbie and Randy said they were sorry and asked father to
a) scold them.
b) forgive them.
8. Did father forgive them?
9. Did father say that Jesus forgives us when we are sorry for our sins?
10. Have you asked Jesus to forgive you for your sins?
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2020 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.