Home » Kids World » See & Do 2-5 Questions
under a special agreement with
presents "See and Do" Series 2
(Click on the best answer for each question)
1. Ken and Amy went to visit their cousin Billy, who lived
a) on a farm.
b) in the city.
2. Ken and Amy’s Father told them
a) not to go outside.
b) not to ride Frisky, the new pony.
3. When Frisky ran away with Billy, who helped Ken catch Frisky?
a) No one.
b) The Lord Jesus.
4. Everyone was happier when Frisky
a) learned to obey.
b) did whatever he wanted to do.
5. Who should we obey?
b) The Lord Jesus and our parents.
6. What should we do to be truly happy?
a) Do whatever we want.
7. Who does Jesus love?
a) Only people who are good.
b) Every person He has created.
8. Why did Billy not pray to Jesus at first?
a) He was afraid.
b) He didn't think he knew how.
9. Is there anything we can't pray about?
10. What things do you pray about? (Optional)
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2018 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.