Home » Kids World » See & Do 2-4 Questions
under a special agreement with
presents "See and Do" Series 2
(Click on the best answer for each question)
1. Ken and his new friends, Robert and Jimmy, were together
a) at school.
b) at camp.
2. When Ken was lying in his sleeping bag, he was thinking about
b) going swimming the next day.
3. Ken decided to take one of
a) Robert’s shirts.
b) Robert’s candy bars.
4. Since all the boys in the cabin were asleep, who saw Ken when he took Robert’s candy?
a) No one.
5. Who sees us at all times?
a) Our parents.
6. Can we make God sad?
7. Does God know what we are thinking?
8. How did Ken know that Jesus forgave him?
a) Because he was sorry, and he had asked Jesus to forgive him.
b) Because he prayed really hard.
9. What was Ken's favourite part of camp?
a) The Bible story and swimming.
b) Horseback riding and campfire time.
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2019 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.