Home » Kids World » See & Do 2-3 Questions
under a special agreement with
presents "See and Do" Series 2
(Click on the best answer for each question)
1. Mother took Ken and Amy to the store to buy
a) some clothes.
b) a flashlight.
2. When Ken and Amy got lost in the store,
a) they asked people to help them find Mother.
b) they prayed to Jesus to help them find Mother.
3. Who helped Ken and Amy find Mother?
b) A store clerk.
4. Does Jesus always hear us when we pray to Him?
5. Does Jesus sometimes let us wait for the answers to our prayers?
6. A "yes" answer to our prayers is always better for us.
7. Does Ken and Amy's mother always give them cookies in the afternoon?
8. Ken and Amy's mother was thankful that
a) Jesus protected Ken and Amy.
b) the store had flashlights.
9. Ken said, "I am so glad that Jesus…
a) is our friend."
b) is a powerful ruler in heaven."
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2018 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.