Home » Kids World » See & Do 2-1 Questions
under a special agreement with
presents "See and Do" Series 2
(Click on the best answer for each question)
1. Ken and Amy were excited because
a) they were going to the park.
b) they were going to Nancy’s birthday party.
2. Amy said, "When I took Jesus as my Savior,
a) I was born into God’s family."
b) I was born into my parents’ family."
3. God’s best gift to us is
a) lots of toys.
b) Jesus, who died on the cross for us.
4. We are born into God’s family
a) when we try to be good.
b) when we take Jesus as our Savior.
5. After we take Jesus as our Savior, how many birthdays do we have?
6. How do you know that if you accept Jesus as your Savior, you will be a part of God's family?
a) The Bible says so.
b) Your friends say so.
7. Every person who receives Jesus as their Savior becomes
a) a child of God and a member of God's family.
b) a nice person.
8. When Nancy prayed, what was she sorry about?
a) The wrong things she had done.
b) Getting in trouble.
9. How do you know if you're old enough to accept God's gift to you?
a) You know that you have done wrong things, and are sorry for them.
b) You're old enough to ride a bike by yourself.
10. Have you received Jesus as your Savior?
We would love to hear from you! If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2020 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.