Home » Kids World » Let's Talk » Selfish » Questions
the "Let's Talk About" series
(Click on the best answer for each question)
1. People who do not share their things with others are
2. Being unselfish means that you must share all of your things all of the time.
3. When you are sharing some food with another person, here is a good rule to follow:
a) let one person do the dividing and the other person do the choosing.
b) make the decision yourself about how much to share.
4. You should share your things even with someone who may lose or damage them.
5. If there is only one thing that must be shared by two or more people, be fair and take turns using it.
We would love to hear from you! If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2022 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.