Home » Kids World » Let's Talk » Messy » Questions
the "Let's Talk About" series
(Click on the best answer for each question)
1. When you don’t put things away neatly,
a) you are just enjoying life.
b) you are being messy.
2. A mess doesn’t bother most people.
3. Messes can be frustrating, destructive and dangerous.
4. Touching clean things with dirty hands won’t make a mess.
5. To avoid a mess, put things away where they belong.
We would love to hear from you! If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2020 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.