Home » Kids World » Let's Talk » Lying » Questions
the "Let's Talk About" series
(Click on the best answer for each question)
1. An untrue story that is told for fun or entertainment is called a
2. If you do not tell the truth because you do not know the truth,
a) you are making a mistake.
b) you are a bad person.
3. Lying is trying to make another person believe something that is not true.
4. Is it possible to tell lies with your actions?
5. When you have lied, what makes things worse?
a) Admitting that you have lied.
b) Telling more lies.
We would love to hear from you! If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2017 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.