Home » Kids World » Let's Talk » Disobeying » Questions
the "Let's Talk About" series
(Click on the best answer for each question)
1. When you do not do what your parents ask you to do,
a) you are honoring them.
b) you are disobeying them.
2. Your parents tell you what to do because
a) they do not want you to hurt yourself or others.
b) they like to be mean.
3. It is best that your parents tell you what to do because they are older and wiser than you.
4. If you do something to hurt yourself or others, your parents will never be blamed.
5. Once you understand what your parents want,
a) it is okay to do whatever you decide to do.
b) do what they tell you to do.
We would love to hear from you! If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2019 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.