Home » Kids World » Let's Talk » Destructive » Questions
the "Let's Talk About" series
(Click on the best answer for each question)
1. Being destructive includes breaking something or ruining something.
2. Making a mess is not being destructive.
3. Your curiosity may cause you to be destructive
a) if you do not know how to handle something the right way.
b) if you find out how something works before you handle it.
4. Why should you move carefully when you are around things that are easily broken?
a) Because you may accidentally be destructive.
b) Because then you can see and admire them better.
5. If you are destructive you may need to be punished to help you learn something important.
We would love to hear from you! If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2019 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.