Home » Kids World » Let's Talk » Careless » Questions
the "Let's Talk About" series
(Click on the best answer for each question)
1. You are being careless when you act as though you do not care about the people and things around you.
2. Being careless never causes you to hurt yourself or others.
3. It doesn’t matter if you are careless.
4. One of the ways to be careful is
a) to obey the rules.
b) to do whatever you think is best.
5. Slowing down, looking and listening are good ways to be careful.
We would love to hear from you! If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2017 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.